So we know about SMART goals right….Always make sure they’re:
- SPECIFIC….If you want to make something happen, you need to have a clear path to get there and the best way to do that is to be specific and get crystal clear as to what you’re wanting to achieve.
- MEASURABLE….Set little goals to get to that big goal, that way you’ll know you’re making progress and can keep re-evaluating as you go.
- ATTAINABLE….Make sure you can reasonably accomplish your goal within a certain timeframe.
- RELEVANT ….. They should align with your values and objectives and be relevant to you.
- TIME BASED… Set a realistic, ambitious end date, so you can prioritise tasks and keep motivated.
In this quick vid I’ll go through what could be causing lack of clarity and how you can get passed that.